The advent of digital age has ensured every computer system around possessing ton loads of important as well as sensitive information. People have moved forward leaving behind the traditional hard copy system because of the long list of easy to use features that come along with storing your data files digitally. However, at times mishaps do occur such as system/power failures or virus attacks on your computers ensuring the loss of important data in the process. Thanks to the developers at EaseUS, now you can recover every bit of data that you accidentally lost using the latest file recovery software. The all new recovery software is free to download and can be used to recover back lost files of various types including Photos, Audios, Videos, Documents to name a few. Let us discuss some of the important features of the said recovery tool and understand what makes it superior than the other recovery softwares available in the market.
Salient features of Data Recovery Software:
- You can recover files lost due to a variety of reasons including OS crash, disk failure, virus attack, partition loss, incorrect formatting and many more.
- The free data recovery software can be used to recover lost files from a host of storage devices including hard disks, USB devices, digital cameras, memory cards, mobile phones etc.
- With a simple 3 step processing, namely, Launch, Scan and Recover, the said recovery tool is simple to use and yet does not compromise on features. It has both Quick Scan as well as Deep scan modes to recover back lost files. While the Quick scan mode aims to scan for lost files with amazingly fast speed, the Deep scan mode precisely searches for files based on user preferences.
- The free version of the data recovery software allows you to recover lost data with a 2GB limit while the professional version of the said software has set the recovery limit to unlimited files.
Quick Guide on how to recover lost files:
Download and install the latest version of the free data recovery software. Then, follow the below mentioned steps for data recovery.
As mentioned earlier, the EaseUS data recovery software works on 3 steps starting with Launching the software program.
- After launching the software, a file type select page will pop up prompting you to select the file types you want to recover. The file types are divided into six categories as follows: Graphic, Audio, Document, Video, Email and Other. Select file types as per your priority and click Next.
- Now you will be navigated to a window that shows different storage locations on your hard drive. Select the appropriate location where you want the recovery software to scan for lost files. Then, click Scan.
- In the scanning stage, the software program scans for your preferred file types in the location mentioned in the Launch step. A graphical progress bar represents the progress of ongoing scanning operation.
- You can Pause or Stop the scanning process by clicking the respective command buttons located near the right end of the progress bar.
- Technically, the initial scan is very quick and you will be further prompted to perform a deep scan. Use the deep scan option if you are not satisfied with the results of the initial scan.
- Once the scanning is finished, you will be further navigated to the recovery stage where you can preview the results of the scanning process. You can locate each lost file that can be recovered back and also have a look at its thumbnail in the right hand side of the window.
- If you are satisfied with scanning results, click Recover to restore all the lost files in your storage device.